day 4 & 5

We stayed at this lovely hacienda last night, it was next to a cute little River and had peacocks roaming the yard.  But no wifi.  We were the saddest bunch ever.  And then tonight's hotel wasn't working well and when we got to the restaurant with wifi we went nuts.

But we are in cusco, the biggest city near machu picchu.  We have a free day tomorrow and then it's off to machu picchu.  It's the highlight for most people but I'm finding it incredibly interesting to see everything.  And am still holding out for flamingos.

Got a bit of a case of altitude sickness.  Thought I would be good but I got hit with dizziness.  Several of us got it to varying degrees but now that I've been up high for a fee days I'm feeling better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud