Welcome to Peru

Welcome again for the first big trip of the year!  If you haven't seen it check back a bit for a bonus Mexico post.  Where I blogged when I hadn't been drinking!  Good times.

Anyways, 2016 is the year of a new continent, South America.  I'll be visiting Peru for 2 weeks with my Mom in mid-April.  It's another bus trip, as I like the ease of booking things while still seeing a massive part of the country I'm visiting.  There is no way I could do this on my own and I like feeling a little pampered while I travel.  I'm off with Exodus this time so it's a smaller group, about half the size of the usual tours I've done.  And it's a British company so I'm mildly amused while reading the tour notes to bring torches and jumpers and which hotels have lifts.

Below I have a map of where I'm going so you might have some basic idea of where things are.  If you're curious where Peru actually is it is located on the North Pacific side of South America.  Google can find you an awesome map!

We'll be starting and ending in Lima, the capital city.  The tour will include Machu Picchu of course, a night on an island on lake Titicaca and a visit to the Colca Canyon, with all the condors, and the Nazca lines.  You'll learn soon enough what this all is!

I'm thinking that internet will be easy to find, but I'll be sticking with little mini blogs until I'm back when I'll start doing the real ones with pictures!

See you all in a couple weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud