vegetables and fountains

Randomness from our day.  We were in an open air market and we were doing a little shopping and happened upon this guy selling kitchen tools.  He is on YouTube if you want to check him out.  It was a pretty entertaining little show he put on.

 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6TSvOtgfmc

We did brave the metro.  It is incredibly easy and impressively affordable.  Only it felt like every person in Rome was on the train today!  I literally had to push myself between people to get off.  Crazy.  But nice and fast.

Also, my glasses are possessed and I lost another screw today.  But we did find a kind Italian optometrist who gave me a new one for free!  So I can see properly now.

We saw a lot today.  Many fountains and piazzas were seen.  Sadly the famous Trevi fountain was closed so we only got to see the bare minimum along the walkway,  which also had a police officer watching us all.

Tomorrow is our day trip to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius,  it should be a long but worthwhile trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud