Centre of the Canadian Universe

So this is a quick little trip for me this time, only 5 days.  I'm off to Toronto, the centre of Canada.  I've never been but I've flown through several times, so I am familiar with the airport.  Good times.  And as every single person has asked, yes, I am going to Niagara Falls.  It's funny, but every person I've told about the trip, including random strangers while booking things, has asked if I am going and has then told me that I can't miss it.  No suggestions about Toronto itself.  So I'm getting high expectations about Niagara Falls!  As well I'm having a Liz day in the middle there too.  For those who don't know, we've been friends since elementary school, no, seriously we have.  And she's right across the border in Buffalo.  Lots of excitement for me!

I'm getting excited because after watching the Amazing Race Canada, and having toured some new areas of Canada, Canada has a lot of interesting things to see that you can't see anywhere else.  Sure Europe is exciting and all with the history and castles and all that.  But can you see spectacular falls surrounded by super polite people?  No.

But I leave in only a few short days, on Monday, September the 9th.  And I'm sure I'll have lots packed in to keep me busy!  Now if only the ipad can cooperate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud