Clifton Hill Insanity

Wow, so I went down to the falls to watch them get lit up.  It was a little underwhelming.  First they turned on just the white lights and it wasn't exciting.  And then just as I walked away they turned some pink and blue on.  Not entirely sure if it was worth the wait or not, but I did it!

Then I headed back to my hotel which is on the other side of Clifton hill.  And it is a crazy place.  They have an upside down house to walk through.  At least three scary places to walk through.  Tacky tourist restaurants like hard rock and rainforest cafe.  And several mini golf places, a giant Ferris wheel similar to the London eye.  It is truly bizarre.  It's like universal studios combined with west Ed mall and a big pile of tacky tourist thrown on top.

But they did have a waffle place.  It was okay, the girl seemed more concerned that I didn't want the free coffee that came with it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud