Toronto Finale

But that concludes my Ontario tour.  The one thing I am learning is that Canada is big, and so familiar from coast to coast, but there is so much to see!  Other places are great and all but I'm really enjoying seeing more of Canada.  Ironically there were two ladies discussing it on the subway, that she really wants to go for a wedding in BC and would like to go with a friend to Barcelona.  But going to Barcelona is a few hundred dollars cheaper.  And then they discussed how hard it is to travel within canada.  And it is so true!

I think I hit the highlights of Toronto and if I never make it back I'll be content.  But there is still a lot of other things to see.  I did want to see the pandas at the zoo, but they'll be in Calgary soon enough.  And for anyone interested they have a shoe museum.  Seriously.  Wasn't high only list of things to see.

But that finishes Toronto.  Check back in mid November for my next great Canadian adventure.  My dad and I are off for a day trip (yes, a day trip) to Churchill to see Polar Bears!!!!!!!!  How much more Canadian can you get than that.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud