Departure

It's starting to feel more real now. I'm currently at the airport waiting for the flight. I'd also like to say that the airport got real fancy in the last few months since my last trip. I'm a little sad that the international area isn't open yet.

It's still surreal that this time tomorrow we will be in Amsterdam, probably heading to Keukenhof. Home of the bulb fields. Or maybe we'll be sleeping off the jet lag I'm still a little off with the time change. I'm hoping that it doesn't hit us too badly as we leave at night and in theory can sleep on the plane. And it'll be night time by the time we get to Amsterdam. Either way I'm getting used to the lack of sleep with my weird work schedules so I have hope it'll all be good.

Our plane has arrived!! In a few hours well be in the air on the way to excitement and adventure.

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud