Baltic Sea Adventures

 I am currently on the ferry to Tallinn, Estonia.  It is a little farther than I expected, about 2 hours.  But mind you, 2 hours in any direction from Edmonton will get you in farmland.  You could go see the egg in Vegreville.

The Baltic Sea is a busy place.  This will be my 4th visit on the water.  Although a few of those trips were in the harbour area.

The overnight ferry was an interesting experience.  And if it was anything like a real cruise I don't think I would be interested in going in an actual cruise.  There was stuff to do, had a few shops and restaurants and the cabin wasn't too bad.  But I found it a little boring and there was nowhere to go explore!

Helsinki is a lovely city.  I do think I've seen pretty much everything by now.  Had a delicious dinner at a Mexican restaurant last night.  Mexican food in helsinki felt like a strange find but I went with it.

I find it hard to believe that I am off to Iceland tomorrow.  The first part of the trip felt like I had so much time, and now it's flying by!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud