hei hei helsinki

The trip to Tallinn was a really good day.  The ferry back was quite chaotic.  It seems as though there is some sort of floorball competition going on in Scandinavia as there were tons of sports teams dragging huge bags around and that's what they were telling people they were playing.  We saw a few teams on our overnight ferry as well.

But I am in the airport in Helsinki which means that my official tour is over and it's just me for the next 2 nights.  I do have time to explore tonight as the sun doesn't set until 11 so it will be nice and bright for awhile after I get there .  Which is good because my days are filled with planned adventures.

Also, I will be really happy to be able to blog on a proper computer.  The tablet likes to make up words sometimes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud