Stockholm syndrome

Stockholm is a gorgeous city.  It's got a Parisian vibe but with better greenery.  It's good that the city is so nice because I have a lot of time here compared to the other locations.  Yesterday afternoon and evening, all day today and tomorrow until 3.  Wow.  I might need to do some more research for things to do.

I did the city tour, we saw city hall which was amazing.  Also the Abba museum, I don't think I was old enough to appreciate that.


I did another boat cruise through the lake and sea surrounding Stockholm.  I guess I enjoy the water when I can because that isn't an option at home!

The weather is really great today which is a nice treat compared to the rest of the trip.  I really could have used a light jacket.

Tomorrow I get to do my overnight cruise on the Baltic Sea to Helsinki!  I'm excited about that as its something very new for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud