Kobenhavn

I have arrived.  In a quest to maximize time and stave off jetlag I had a busy afternoon.  Because the lesson I learn over and over is that jet lags enemy is motion!

I walked down to Nyvahn, I might be spelling that wrong.  I took the fancy pedestrian street there and ended up going on the canal cruise.  It was a great way to see the city from the water.

Then we had our welcome dinner.  Tour is small with only 35 people.  Does mean I get my own seat!

Tomorrow we are doing a city tour and then I'm exploring the city on my own in the afternoon and evening with a visit to Tivoli, their famous amusement park.

Also, I am in Copenhagen, Denmark.  Or as they call it: Kobenhavn, Danmark.  I still haven't really figured out why we still use the English version of names but it helps to figure out both words and go from there.  And they speak good English here to my relief.

And if any of this sounds like gibberish I've been awake for 30 hours and only slept a bit on the plane, off to rest up for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud