Tivoli

Had a busy day today.  One catch with this tour is that you are offered a lot of extras that you have to pay for.  Today's was the castle from Hamlet.  Which I'm sure would have been fabulous but I wanted to spend more time in Copenhagen.  So I did!

I saw more of the harbour and the canals on foot.  I went up the round tower for some great city views and I toured Rosenberg palace.

And included was a ticket to Tivoli to use when I wanted.  I thought about waiting until it got dark to see it all lit up but I'm leaving early in the morning so I just went and wandered after dinner.  It was an interesting place and I really enjoyed all the gardens there.

Tomorrow we head to Oslo, it's a bit of a drive so probably not much for excitement but a rest day is always good too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud