Sleep and Buses

It has been a few days since I blogged.  Due to the hotel wanting a blood sample and toe (it feels like that!) for free internet I am using the computer downstairs.  The keyboard is a Nordic one with the æ and å keys, so do not mind any weirdness.

I am in Oslo today.  I depart in the morning for Stockholm.  I cannot believe it is already the third country tomorrow.  Travel day yesterday was okay.  The scenery on the drive was quite amazing.  And amusingly I saw 4 different Ikea stores along the way.  3 of them were in Sweden.  Way to hold the stereotype true.  And there is one in Oslo as I saw people carrying bags with new purchases...

It has been a rainy day today.  But I am only here for the one full day so I made the best of it and saw a huge part of the downtown area, where most of the sites are.

I did spend a good chunk of time on the Oslofjord.  Also, fjord is a fun word.

But I will save the good stories for the big blog.  Also, only one of the free computers has safari that will let you surf the net so I am feeling eyes in the back of my head...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud