Off to Scandinavia I Go!

Yes, it is holiday time again.  And yes, it has only been 6 weeks or so.  Just the way things worked out this year.  And happily, by the time I get home spring should be fully here and that will be fabulous.

I am heading on another bus tour.  There is really something about the bus tour that I enjoy.  It's well organized, I see a lot and I put in little effort and have a good time.

Scandinavia will be 6 countries (I hope) in a little under 2 weeks.  Yikes!

I start out in Copenhagen, Denmark; travel to Oslo, Norway; head to Stockholm, Sweden; take an overnight ferry cruise to Helsinki, Finland; a day trip to Tallinn, Estonia; and a stopover courtesy of Icelandair in Reykjavik, Iceland on the way home.

I have high hopes for this trip.  It'll be a lot of adventure and I think a nice mix of city with a bit of nature.  And I should get a bit more of a break from my fellow passengers with more free time in the cities.

Stay tuned for the adventures.  I leave on the 15th of May, and will probably do a mix of mini blogs during the trip, with extended stories including pictures when I return!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud