And so the trip begins

I'm trying to keep myself awake for a bit longer.  My body thinks its 10am but the local time is 7.  But I do get a sleep in day tomorrow so that is a nice treat.  I think that is the one drawback to the bus tour.  Things are left intentionally vague.  I figured tomorrow's tour would last until late afternoon but we should be done by 1.  Would have been nice to know that ahead of time instead of scrambling to find ways to entertain me and maximize my time spent.

But otherwise the tour seems exciting.  Well, I must have thought so when I booked it, but now I see the true potential.  And I like that she is giving us an early start so that we have some time to explore all the places we stay.  The last trip a lot of the tours we went straight from the bus to dinner and the city was closed when we were done.  Not that there is always a lot to see but the potential is nice.

But I think it's time to retire and start fresh in the morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud