It's a first

Oh air canada.  I still don't know what to say.  I spent my flight fending off the flight attendants who kept wanting me to turn my light on.  Easier said than done when I turned on my neighbours light and vice versa.

They also had some sort of issue with attaching the exit galley to the plane.  Getting off the plane was weird because the exit was shaking back and forth.  We all looked a little drunk getting off.

But the best part.  Learned that the smoke detectors don't really work well as someone snuck a smoke on the plane.  They didn't find them.  I thought it was weird that all of a sudden the plane smelled like cigarette smoke.  And then there was an announcement about the $5000 fine and legal penalties.  I'm guessing it was one of the Greek passengers who think rules don't apply to them.  But this is a first for me.  The flight attendants then spent most of the remaining flight hidden, I think as damage control as I'd guess that they'll get in trouble for not noticing it.

But I am in Toronto and will be home in a few short hours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud