Now for Toronto

Oh Pearson airport, your wifi sucks.  But it is free so I can't say much.  But I have arrived!  The first flight was delayed, partially because one bathroom was not working.  So it was 10-15 minutes of if a broken bathroom isn't good for you, you can take the next flight, we can rebook you right away.  It was a little over 3 hours, we did okay as a plane.

Now I am flying air canada, and yes, I am aware that they have won the best North American international airline award.  But I've flown on other domestic airlines within North America and if their domestic says anything about international it isn't really much of a competition.  The flight attendants were a little relaxed on the flight and let the incredibly tall man next to me keep his suitcase between his feet the entire time.  Way to focus on safety air canada.  And the entertainment system crapped out for most of the flight.

And now my flight to athens has been delayed an hour and a half.  I know that it's not my favourite airline to fly on, and I know stuff happens but really?  At least it is the Athens flight.  It just means a lot of what I wanted to do upon arrival just might not happen...

Now to entertain myself for 2 more hours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud