Greetings from Edmonton

Am waiting at airport for my first flight.  I seem to have lucked out and only have one connection, though Toronto.  The airport isn't too busy today which is a nice treat.  And as a bonus I didn't set off the metal detectors which I always seem to.

I'm a little surprised with Edmonton, the airport has gotten big enough that I didn't even walk the whole thing.  I try to go for a little walk before getting on the plane because really, I'll be sitting for long enough during my travels.  The living wall in the airport is still delightful, for those who haven't seen it, it is an entire wall of plants.  Nice way to welcome people.

But vacation seems really real now.  This time tomorrow I will be in Athens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud