Still trying to climb that staircase...

I really wish that my iPad had arrow buttons.

What I we trying to say, is that between getting in breakfast, and travelling to the airport early enough I think that my morning will be non existent.  It's nice that I'm not leaving until noon so maybe I can sleep in a little.  Stranger things have happened.

But it has been a fabulous holiday and I've seen so much of Greece.  And as much fun as it has been I'm ready to come home.  It feels sad after only a week but travelling alone is a little different.

My random thoughts on Greece for the night.  I've been noticing a ton of postcards with these adorable, plump cats and dogs on them.  The sad reality is that most of the strays aren't plump.  And in general the Greeks don't really even seem to notice them.  But I suppose the tourists like the idea of all purpose Greek pets that belong to everybody and nobody.  Or at least that is what Greece tries to spin it as.  I guess I struggle with the idea because my cats are more than just pets and I know that they would do poorly without their food bowls and soft spots to sleep!

So here is hoping that tomorrow goes smoothly, at least we are returning to the same hotel so I don't have to try to get my bearings in an entirely new location.  But I shall report again tomorrow, hopefully after I've conquered the hill!

As a complete aside, I'm terribly amused by the one girl on the tour.  She's the one here with her grandma.  But she seems to have developed a bit of a crush on one of the younger guys travelling.  I notice she's been ditching grandma a little bit in the last few days.  And she's told me she had a boyfriend back home...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple day

Museum and Beach time

Denpasar to Ubud